Saturday, July 4, 2009

I'm tired


I totally forgot how wiped out pregnancy makes you. I know i'm driving my dear husband crazy but I just told him I need (another) nap. It's my second of the day...ok, third if you count the little snooze I took shortly after he left at 8 am this morning to workout with his trainer. I kinda don't count that because really I was just trying to extend my night slumber. And it wasn't a total, deep sleep because our darling daughter was up and watching Noggin or Disney or something. Hence I had to have one eye sorta open.

Anyway, I'm exhausted, but then I remembered that I started this blog and hadn't updated it since I started it. I'm only 6 weeks preggo which means I have at least 7 more weeks of the first trimester -- and total exhaustion.

So, this entry was just so I remembered that when I wake up I need to do a real blog entry. So, if you read this placeholder entry, all I want to say is "Thanks!"

Note to self: remember to talk about my maternity clothes including the skinny preggo jeans (pictured at left) that I covet.

1 comment:

  1. Hi -- I'm reading -- you're welcome! Just blog hopping - found you on Mom Bloggers Club.

    Tired and hungry is always a good sign!

    I get to be your first official follower!

    :D

    Dee
    http://newenglandnanny.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete